Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Remind me of tomorrow

There are so many thoughts running through my mind today. Running, running, running, never stopping even for a moment's rest. Trying to keep up with them all is an exhausting feat, one that I will not be able to accomplish in the mere twenty-four hours of this day. Many are not completed, cut off by the next moment's ponderings. My mind will not stop, won't let me focus on the reality of where I am now, of what I am now. Of what is past and I cannot change. Of what is coming that I do not yet know. Many of them sicken me from the loss of the time when they were not just a memory, but a reality. I fight against the tears, the dull ache, the wishing, the wanting.

Remind me of hope. Of love. Of desire. Of dreams.

Remind me of tomorrow.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope, and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Faith said...

I just know it's going to be good, so hang in there my sweet sister!

Cody S. said...

Did you rip this from a MySpace bulletin? :P jk jk

But what Faith said...she's right!